Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hope to Post everyday

Today is as good as any other day to start blogging on a regular basis. What would I have to say every single day henceforth? I have no idea. But I am going to give this a try. I am very passionate about the Arts. I love to travel. I love to sketch during my travels. Here is a blog to share some of my artwork. Photography is very interesting. Moreover, it sometimes informs my paintings when I do not have time to make a quick on the spot sketch. I have always loved to write (is that not what drives most people to use the blog world?) - though it has been a while since I sat down to write anything creative. I would like to have this blog dedicated to spinning stories. This general blog will have pretty much anything that catches my fancy. I am crazy about music by Ilaiyaraaja and other classical giants such as Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner, Schubert and the like. But I do not quite have the vocabulary necessary to describe the creation of these great masters. I might attempt to describe how I feel when I listen to some of them in my general blog. That is it for now, let me think about the next post I need to write....

2 comments:

Alicia Souza said...

hows the bloging going?
i just left bangalore about three months back and am now in melbourne. its cold. i miss the bangalore heat. lived in abu dhabi all my life, but the past two years in blore. i loved it. wher u at now? wha do u do?

Heidi Kris said...

Welcome :-)